TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven 2+ years of relevant experience in service projects strongly preferred
- engineering standards & procedures)
- Expertise in 3D modelling systems (CAD), programming and reading technical drawings
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What are my responsibilities?
The Technical Service Engineer ensures that all technical aspects are fulfilled regarding maintenance, the homologation of the system required to be delivered and its handover to the customer in accordance with the schedule, budget and quality requirements. Among other things this includes:
- Providing technical support for maintenance services regarding the concept (e.g. work instructions, including checklists and records) to the maintenance team on-site
- Interaction with customers, installation contractors, subcontractors, internal/external stakeholders, and project team
- Reviewing maintenance documentation according to customer contract, laws, and technical specifications
- Supporting material masters, including component/subsystem-specific special tools (technical perspective) and spare parts packages
- Adherence to quality management within the engineering delivery process
- Contributing to cost reduction actions and fulfillment of the KPI’s
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 94969
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time