What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering from reputable universities
- Project management and PM Tools knowledge required
- Experience in delivering engineering services in line with the documentation from the manufacturer and international standards
- Capable of creating engineering or event reports with top down or bottom up approach
- Experience in 3D modelling systems (CAD), reading technical drawings
- Excellent level of computer literacy
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal, German is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solution oriented and result driven
- MSc is an asset
What are my responsibilities?
The Service Engineering Responsible investigates/updates/optimizes the preventive/corrective maintenance steps with respect to the manufacturer specifications related to operational reliability (manufacturer maintenance program) and all requirements under the customer contract, laws and standards, and sets out the maintenance "concept" in detail in the schedule. He/She coordinates the technical problems with the related engineering team in the headquarters. Among other things, this includes:
- Promptly preparing the maintenance concept while taking into account all relevant requirements under the customer contract and observing legal requirements
- Implementing and optimizing the maintenance concept (e.g. work instructions, including checklists and records)
- Preparing problem and event reports for the incidents and cases
- Preparing the data for the development of the CMMS
- Involve in the ECM certification process
- Involve in Siemens Maintenance Excellence Program
- Providing functional support during the evaluation of diagnostics data
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 94970
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time