SERVICE ENGINEERING RESPONSIBLE
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven 5+ years of experience in maintenance management system in service projects strongly preferred
- Experience delivering professional services including engineering, NDT, implementation, disassembly/assembly of spare parts, coating and on-site support engineering standards & procedures)
- Expertise in 3D modelling systems (CAD), programming and reading technical drawings
- Having commercial knowledge is a plus
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What are my responsibilities?
The Service Engineering Manager updates/optimizes the preventive/corrective maintenance costs based on the forecast assumptions from the bid phase, using the current vehicle configuration and observing all manufacturer specifications related to operational reliability (manufacturer maintenance program) and all requirements under the customer contract, laws and standards, and sets out the maintenance "concept" in detail in the schedule. He/She coordinates the technical activity packages commissioned by the PM. Among other things, this includes:
- Promptly preparing the maintenance concept while taking into account all relevant requirements under the customer contract and observing legal requirements
- Implementing and optimizing the maintenance concept (e.g. work instructions, including checklists and records)
- Preparing target costs (net) for preventive and corrective maintenance at work discipline level (focus on cost drivers)
- Approving changes to the lead project’s system design, including tracking changes to the subsystems and work disciplines after FAI
- Preparing the data for the development of the CMMS
- Providing functional support during the evaluation of diagnostics data
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 94970
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time