IT SUPPORT RESPONSIBLE
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- High School Diploma or equivalent or IT-related field with high technical aptitude
- Proven 1+ year of experience in On-site Support / Service Desk / Help Desk in IT industry is strongly preferred
- Ability to provide technical support for tools such as computer hardware, software, smart phones, mobile applications, network, and printers
- Experienced in desktop applications (Office, browser software, client operating systems)
- Good level of computer literacy in Office programs and ability to give support to users
- Having knowledge about basic network structures and protocols (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP)
- Having knowledge about Microsoft Active Directory structure and Server systems
- Having knowledge about database applications
- Having knowledge about Firewall
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of information technologies/hardware and their problems
- Good team player
- Ability to work systematically and report
- Open to innovations and always tend to improve himself
- Good command of English
What are my responsibilities?
- Providing helpdesk services to solve user problems and meet user demands with remote connection or on-site support
- Keeping all hardware and systems running, ensuring that software & hardware demands are met by analyzing the needs
- Supporting network access problems
- Ensuring that the information security policy is implemented
- Administrating database, users and process flows of the mobile application and depot automation system
- Collecting and analyzing the business requirements of mobile application and depot automation system, conveying them to development teams
- Providing communication and coordination with the development teams of supplier companies in mobile application and depot automation projects
- Performing functional and user acceptance tests of the completed applications and systems
- Producing content for digital platforms and preparing all designs
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restriction for travelling
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 94972
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time