Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
- Contribute to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance
- Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium purchasing volumes to obtain highest feasible savings
- Generate, document and implement savings, plan, monitor and report on relevant KPIs to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
- Support supplier management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); update supplier evaluation systems to obtain and develop the best suppliers and ensure transparency and high procurement quality
- Ensure a close cooperation with internal customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering, business administration or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in purchasing.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 94975
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time