What are my responsibilities?
1. Coaching in the area QM; verification of compliance and correct implementation of guidelines and standards; verification of compliance with the planned measures in respect of quality assurance, evaluation of the achieved quality according to metrics;
2. Verification of efficiency of implemented QA measures, evaluation of review and test reports or other formal assessment, quality reporting based on metrics and other values regarding all quality-relevant aspects,
3. Development-process-based role-model function, definition of SW and HW quality targets, determination and co-ordination of the SW and HW QA plan, participation in the definition of project-specific guidelines and regulations, participation in the execution of internal and external audits
4. Reporting to participants and persons responsible for the process regarding success, faults, deficiencies and weak points in the project and development process, executed corrective measures and benefits of the QA measures.
What do I need to qualify?
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years quality assurance related work experience;
2. Familiar with RD quality management and project management;
3. Familiar with CMMI or PMI agile is preferred;
4. Good coordination and conflict management skills;
5. Fluent English;
6. Familiar with software "agile" management is preferred.
Job ID: 94994
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time