IT Manager – Software Architect and Development
Location: Gurugram, India
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
The IT Manager is technically responsible for the planning, coordinating, directing and executing all projects assigned, as well as acting as the project representative. The person will be interacting with all stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the technical team. This position is mainly focus on Mobile application architecting over Android Base , Software development in Java, J2EE technologies and Database
Your new role – challenging and future-
- As a technology leader in the team, you will play a key role in architecting, solutioning the requirement and delivering
- Selection of Software platform, tools, suites, including Sizing and optimizing
- Building and growing a high-performance team and delivering quality projects, products.
- Liaison between requirement gathering team, technical team and operations (for operational handover)
- You will combine your technical vision with business judgment in making decisions to build systems that scale for the future.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for product suite to manage & report on scope, schedule, deliverables, and resource allocation
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Manages and directs preparation of the technical and commercial proposals
- Confers with project management, engineering and manufacturing personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelors / Master Degree in Engineering or similar engineering degree with 10 years of experience
· The ability to travel internationally and/or domestically; there will be substantial travel which may be up to or exceeding 30%.
· Fluency in English is necessary; fluency in another language is desired
· Mobile applications design, proofing and development – Android.
· Java/J2EE Knowledge must be at expert level.
· Must be very strong in DB concepts. Preferably as a DBA in Oracle.
· Worked on any standard frameworks like MVC, spring, hibernate, struts etc.
· Development experience in technology base Web server, portals, interfaces with Host systems
· Proven working experience in project / module management in the Cloud, mobile application, online communication, Automation domain.
· Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web/ application technologies
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
· We are looking forward to getting to know you.
· If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
· As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
· Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 94997
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time