Regional Sales Manager
Corporate Sales Manager
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We do financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering excellent customer service and demonstrate our financial expertise and industrial know-how to build value for our customers.
Change the future with us
- You will ensure growth through profitable business through Siemens BU/ allied OEM’s/ Proximity business and help new and lateral business Increase from assigned Pune’s corporate clients through vendors teams.
- You will effectively maintain and strengthen relationships with all corporates clients, achievement of allotted sales targets in Siemens allied business, MNC’s Clients and 1-tier Vendor of OEMs.
- You will do implementation & deployments of SFSPL strategies and ensure correct and timely collection of PDD’s and other financial documents as per requirements
- You will work on renewal of the contracts / retention of clients and Standardize of processes for lease and term loan execution for customer delights.
- You will implement & review of Performance measures ensuring generation and monitoring of MIS.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are PG / MBA with minimum 7 to 15 Years of experience into Corporate Sales preferred in banking/ NBFC experience.
- You bring working knowledge of deal structuring in terms loan and finance lease
- You bring dedicated approach and has good interpersonal and customer management skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune (Maharashtra) but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 95007
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time