Field Service Engineer - Siemens Healthineers Cairo office
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be in charge of performing installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
- Fully responsible for maintaining highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Biomedical or Electronics Engineering degree from reputable university or college
- Previous experience from MNC or international Business is big advantage
- High mobility, holding a valid driving license while owning a personal car is preferable
- Excellent communication skills, very good level in English are a must.
- Quality driven, team work minded and results oriented
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 95011
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time