Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
The Product & Solution Security Expert (PSSE) is responsible to support and consult the project leaders in implementing the required product & solution security (software and hardware) concept and responsible to support project teams in conducting the corresponding security activities during the development process, project management process and / or services.
PSSE may support multiple projects at the same time and reports to the Project / Functional Lead and the Product & Solution Security Officer.
• Support of the project leader during the planning of security relevant activities in the project.
• Support the project leader to build up required competencies for product & solution security within the project team
• Planning and performing threat and risk analysis according to security guides and creating definition of countermeasures in line with risk acceptance criteria.
• Moderating relevant Product & Solution Security activities (e.g. Thread & Risk Analysis sessions)
• Coordinating and Coaching project teams during product & solution development.
• Specification and maintenance of secure coding, secure design guidelines.
• Evaluation of third party components regarding product & solution security.
• Clearance of implementation and documentation of security critical components
• Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between all stakeholders regarding Product & Solution Security.
• Involvement in the analysis and handling of security vulnerabilities & incidents.
• Verification of implementation regarding the security requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering, IT Security or a relevant academic program.
• Proven 4+ years of experience in Software Development Projects and processes
• Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
• Excellent communication / coordination skills
• Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles
• Willing to seek ways to improve better processes, best practices within teams and organization.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) is nice to have
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have completed for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 95021
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time