Gas Turbine Field Service Specialist - Power Generation Services
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Performs mechanical erection and maintenance work tasks within the area of service and new installations of gas turbines.
- Perform Dismantling, Overhauling and Assembly tasks in various service events on Gas turbines in accordance with Safety, Quality standards.
- Support recommissioning phase activities after finalizing the erection phase on service and new installations of gas turbines.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Technical high school / institute graduate in industrial mechanics / mechatronics.
- 5 years minimum experience in mechanical erection / maintenance assignment(s) on gas turbines highly preferable on power generation utility(s) / project(s).
- Strong ability to comprehend mechanical drawings / technical documents / procedures, explain mechanical symbols and dimensions and read technical data essential for work tasks.
- Highly experienced in testing and measuring with different mechanical measurement devices and equipment with easy handling of measuring units conversion tables.
- Excellent hand skills including Chiseling, sawing, filing, rubbing, mortising, grinding, blading etc.
- Good written and oral communication in English is a must
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 95036
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time