What are my responsibilities?
1. Maintain the ISo9001, ISO14000 and OHSAS18000system, to make sure that company system can compliance with the standard and effective running, organize the internal audit according to company procedure and cooperate with the external organization to implement the external audit.
2. Safety management related, including maintenance of safety status, safety training, safety checking, improvement, incident investigation, etc. Make sure all safety activities and results meet the legal requirements.
3. Quanlity,Environemntal and health management related, including maintenance of environemental and health status, training, monitoring of system running, improvement. To make sure the status meet all the legal requirements.
4. Support department manager to achieve, even exceed related the department KPIs.
5. Coordination and cooperation with relevant departments.
6. Other work tasks assigned by superior.
What do I need to qualify?
1. University degree, majored in mechanical engineering or chemical, more than three (3) years work experience at semilar work position.
2. ISO9000，ISO14000&OHSAS18000，auditor certificate，Safety engineer certificate
3. Familiar with related EHS legal requirements
4. Safety incident investigation skill
5. Language skills: basic English communication both in speaking and writing
6. MS-Office skill
Job ID: 95053
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time