Planning / Mobility Engineer - Siemens Healthineers at Riyadh office
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers in KSA is looking to hire a Project Planning Engineer to Join our team being responsible for the support in medium size and in directly managing smaller size projects and sub-projects as well as for achieving the results expected. He or she supports to realize the project strategy and manages the operative activities at project sites.
What are my responsibilities?
- Planning and realization of project strategy and all project phases (acquisition, offering, contract negotiation, planning of all project details, execution, commissioning, and guarantee).
- Operative planning and project realization (structuring of all tasks, process and quality management, schedule planning and resource management, placing of orders to third-party partners, commercial planning, documentation).
- Influence on selection of project members and leading the project team (job definition, clarification of competencies and responsibilities, target agreements, working conditions).
- Setting up an efficient communication network (within the project team, to project partners and customers -> project environment, developing a fruitful project culture).
- Project controlling (implementation of all controlling phases, project status, controlling of project key indicators, gap analysis, development of project environment, project reports).
- Claim- and contract management (first-class handling of all claims, development of a claim strategy and realization plan, negotiations including contracting).
- Management of risks and opportunities (analysis of project environment, identification and evaluation of additional business opportunities as well as project risks, definition of measures for realization of possible opportunities).
- Project finalization and evaluation (handing over all project results to the customer, financial post calculation, managing of change requests, final project report, documentation of all project results and experiences).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 1 - 3 years of experience, at least one year Project Experience as a project member with first steps in Leadership experience and Intercultural Experience.
- Knowledge of project methods and project tools.
- First project work experience leading of Subcontractors at project site.
- Business basics and project controlling.
- Legal basics knowledge and ideally Knowledge in Risk management.
- Very good level of English (fluent in speaking and writing)
- Results Orientation, Organizing and Quality Orientation, Customer Focus, Team Skills, Decision Making, Assertiveness.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 95056
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time