Commercial Project Manager
Commercial Project Manager (CPM)/ Project Controller
Location: Naroda, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Project Controlling - Regular project review / controlling during the execution of project which includes mainly
o Project costing,
o Margin analysis
o Variance analysis of Cost
o Project Forecasting
o Ensure correct Balance Sheet accounting incl. LD, Warranty & project specific provisioning.
o Analysis & explanation of project performance & cost deviations, if any.
o Calculation of Project concurrent cost and periodically update the project cost
· Support during tender / offer stage in LoA, CF, Arranging BG etc.
· Support in discussion and finalization of commercial terms & conditions
· Contract review and analysis
· Creation of detailed work break down structure (WBS) in SAP.
· Work with Project manager for Identification of potential opportunities within project(s) & take actions required to realize.
· Facilitate costing of risk analysis & estimate potential cost impact of non-performance issues.
· Identification of early warning signals within a project(s), if any. Support project closure and retrieval of bonds / guarantees.
· Facilitate prompt invoicing to the customer.
· Monitor cash-flow on project(s) Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Advances
· Receivables Management
· Ensure Compliance with Organization Policies, process and guidelines
· Vendor Management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· CA with at least 3-5 and CMA/ M.Com/ MBA with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
· Knowledge about SAP & MS Office, Good Communication & Presentation Skills
· Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure
· Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 95063
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time