Intern-Mechanical/Electronics Engineering Student
What are my responsibilities ?
- Preparation and update of various technical documents like System Architecture, Control Schematics, and Wiring Diagrams.
- Preparation of BMS software logic in coordination with technical team.
- Support in preparation of equipment summary, data point schedule, as per project requirement.
- Equipment's quantity takeoff from project design documents.
- Support in preparation of technical submittals, Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- Final year engineering student/ degree graduate in Mechanical / Electronics Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Microsoft excel, word know how.
- Self-initiative, team player.
Job ID: 95085
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time