SHD Finance Warehouse Quality Specialist
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
1. Conducts Quality inspections for incoming shipments on temperature control.
2. Review incoming and outgoing temperature control data and escalation for abnormal cases.
3. Set up cold room validation plan and verify cold chain truck validation report
4. Temperature control room and cold room validation and control
5. Quality review and gap analysis to improve overall quality in Warehouse
6. Quality data analysis and follow with improvement action or CAPA
7. Warehouse equipement calibriation and record updating
8. Ensures and Implements quality related standards, guidelines and programs in a specific quality area
9. Keep all quality files for checking and inspection and support for CFDA audit
10. Conduct training for warehouse staffs according to operating procedures, standards and training needs.
More than 2 years working experience with good background in Quality or Warehouse Quality highly regarded. Adequate warehousing experience and esp. with cold chain quality control.
Job ID: 95117
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time