What are my responsibilities?
• Achieve sales target in the planned field of responsible area, establish and maintain a good customer relationship with customers.
• Fulfil sales target with RW PAPI products.
• Direct approach to the end users and EPC in specific industry branch.
• Initiation / drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling.
• Translation of the requirements analysis conducted with customers/prospects into solution strategies, to support the business of our customers to enable them in turn to be successful.
• Initiation of order confirmation and order processing, trigger implementation.
• Co-responsibility for economic fulfilment obligation of customer, to contribute to the achievement of economic and qualitative targets for PAPI.
• Development and maintenance of customer ties to protect customer investment, to understand customers’ needs and strategy and translate into solutions.
• Analysis of pre-sales activities by successes and order losses and drawing conclusions for sales approach, to continuously optimize sales processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Education: Bachelor or above, majored in Automation.
• -Knowledge of industry automation, electrical;
-Basic knowledge of mechanical and knowledge of PAPI products application in Machinery, etc;
-Good co-ordination ability, precise job attitude and good communication skill;
• -Able to work under pressure;
• -Flexibility of frequent business trip,
• - Initiative and with good learning capability.
Job ID: 95133
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time