Software Developer (m/f/diverse) Artificial Intelligence
- You work self-organized in an agile development team of experts to realize new software features from requirements engineering to deployment.
- You develop engineering software taking into account a variety of linked functions and dependencies, including the associated automated tests
- You are responsible for a sustainable SW design and stable interfaces
- You bring in your ideas and passion
- You are up to date to the newest trends in the domain AI and participate in workshops and trainings
- You act as a multiplicator in our teams to train and update your colleagues
- You evaluate new concepts and carry out experiments in this area
- You design future oriented use cases for our engineering framework
- You have a degree in mathematics, computer science or a comparable MINT course, preferably with a focus on Artificial Intelligence or a related subject area.
- You have many years of relevant professional experience as a developer, preferably with a focus on machine learning or artificial intelligence
- You have extensive knowledge in coding, preferable in C++ and C#
- You speak German and English and like to work in an international agile team
- You like complex problems, creative solutions and can think out of the box
- You live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
- You are already familiar with AI and frameworks like Tensor Flow
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 95135
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time