Commercial Project Manager
Commercial Project Management for international Projects together with the Project Manager / support and report to Senior CPM including:
- Project-specific implementation of general measures, such as contract management, risk management, change management and claim management.
- Adaptation of commercial and legal terms of contract with customers, consortial partners, regional companies, subcontractors, among other things through assisting in proceedings. Meanwhile, alignment with CF Taxes and other Corporate Centers, concerning fiscal aspects and legal status and observance of fiscal, business legal and interior commercial regulations (HGB, US-GAAP)
- Also, engaging of the legal department and the contracting department for contract conclusions and contract modifications.
and control of all commercial documents, e.g. payment plans, carrying charges,
liquidity plan and duly assignment and controlling of revenues/costs (e.g.
actual costs-accumulate, non-conformance costs).
- Requirement and initially monitoring of pre- and between-payment, according to the concerted payment plan and the adequate invoicing
- Securing and processing of payment securities, order financials and if necessary the Hermes covering
- Processing Letter of credits, Bank Guarantees, etc. in conjunction with the project management teams.
- Creation and control of monthly forecasts e.g.
sales, gross profit, project profit, business assets, funds tied down in
current assets, offer calculations, incoming order calculations, central
calculations and conclusion calculations, jointly with the Project Manager.
- Optimize project and business profitability throughout the project lifecycle delivered through professional commercial management.
- Logistical coordination of the project (transport, customs duties, taxes, licenses, etc.) and creation of export documents
- Support and control of claim management jointly with the Project Manager (dependent on the assignment of the claim manager role)
- Coordination and establishing of documentation including creation of project in SAP and relevant documents.
- Involve in month-end closing, ensuring all revenues, costs, accruals, etc. are captured in the financial statement.
- Discussions with Auditors
- Ensure monthly charging based on timesheets
- Treasury related tasks incl. hedging / guarantees
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Commercial Management. Additional Controlling background is beneficial
- Project Management knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Tool Landscape
- Good knowledge of SAP/PAP
- Good communications skills, English mandatory
- Basic contract knowledge
- Must be able and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Must have knowledge of diverse cultures and customs
and beliefs and show understanding of differences
Job ID: 95140
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time