Machine Learning Expert (m/f/diverse) for Industrial Edge&AI
What part will you play?
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to automation production.
- As Machine Learning Expert you are responsible for understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- You will analyze the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Furthermore, you will explore and visualize data to gain an understanding of it, then you identify differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- You will verify the data quality and/or ensure it by data cleansing, as well as take over the supervision of the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- You will define the validation strategy, the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset and the data augmentation pipelines
- Additionally, you are responsible for training models and adjusting their hyper parameters. You will analyze model errors and develop strategies to overcome them
- You have successfully completed your university Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or mathematics
- You bring several years of experience and have proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Cafe or Keras and a minimum of three years of professional experience in machine learning.
- Additionally, you bring proofed experience in Python and libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- You score with an expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- In addition, you have a proficiency with OpenCV and familiarity with Linux
- You have professional English and good German skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Kleinlein.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 95147
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time