IT Sales Consultant
- Lead all Sales activities in close cooperation with Headquarters and the respective Business Development Manager for all Digitization / Digital Business in Singapore and the respective region to increase sales
- Independently develop sales leads and develop them into opportunities to ensure the achievement of the goals and,
- Responsible for planning all activities of the sales process from initial opportunity evaluation through closing the contract in close coordination with the regional managers. In addition, Furthermore, you coordinate and support digitalization projects and thus contribute to the achievement of goals, together with the corresponding HQ colleagues
- Engage with customer prior to tender / decision process to gain influence on customers’ decision criteria to optimize the fit of the own portfolio
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for upselling and account expansion; build, maintain and execute account plan in close alignment with Account Executives and Product Managers
- Contribute to successful business development / marketing measures in the context of the "digital" growth initiative. Moreover, you will report on a monthly basis the agreed measures, based on opportunities / target customer and you will provide timely feedback to the regional management as well as the respective headquarter Management.
- Drive digitalization and innovation at managed accounts, as well as liaise between your customers and product management by ensuring that customer needs are reflected in product development roadmaps and customers are aware of new releases
- Support regional business development/marketing activities in the context of the "digital" growth initiative
- The basis of success is a Bachelor degree in IT, general business, Engineering or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT sales with a focus on digitalization trends/use cases
- Have profound expertise in sales- and business processes and you are looking forward to contributing your IT portfolio knowledge.
- Have accumulated more than 5 years of experience in sales of technical equipment to utilities and/or industrial customers.
- Qualified intercultural interaction with business partners and colleagues is one of the strengths and will be convinced through analytical skills and initiative
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English is a pre-requisite, one more foreign language is desirable
Job ID: 95148
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time