RPA - Developer
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). Functional Shred Services in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You are a RPA developer with excellent skills in process modeling using Blue prism tool
· You will be creating solution designing and Object design instruction based on process definition document
· You work with process analyst and SME’s to improve process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You have programming skill also good SQL skills and Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Chat Bot will be added advantage
· You are a smart 1 to 3 years of experienced candidate for Robotic Process Automation who has good experience in handling Blue Prism
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to support your work with senior stakeholders.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 95161
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time