What is my responsibility?
1. Bidding Support
Support in project bidding by leading negotiation on commercial terms, executing LoA process, compiling commercial deviation, attending on site negotiation with customer.
2. Contract Evaluation
To minimize contract risks, make contract evaluation in respect of contract terms and financial performance.
3. Contract Commercial Execution
To ensure correct financial figures bookings, and on time delivery, create sales order and WBS in SAP, upload cabinet BOM into sales order, issue bank guarantee, make billing, recognize payment, and compile correspondence for commercial communication with customer.
Follow up on account receivable.
4. Project Material Logistic Control
To guarantee cabinet material availability, make procurement plan with PM, generate purchase request for materials and manage returned stock.
5. Project Financial Control
To ensure project financial performance, execute project financial controlling, including project cost control, inventory control, cash flow control, and risk control.
6. Report & Forecast
For financial transparency and control, report to PM and management with current and forecast financial performance of projects.
7. Other Tasks Assigned by line manager.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
1. 8-10 years of commercial function;
2. Experience in legal & finance function is favored;
3. Commercial & Legal knowledge
4. Team Management
5. Negotiation skill
6. Communication cross functions
7. Finance knowledge
8. SAP moudles incl. SD and FICO.
9. Written & Oral English (CET-6)
10. Reporting skills incl.Eexcel and PPT
Job ID: 95190
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time