SHL M&S BP Manager
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Controlling Analyst.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Implement the BP management and development process to correspond Siemens Strategic directions, such as compliance, business excellence.
2. Implement education system to BP about SIEMENS policies/compliance/Booking records, expectations, make sure the healthy BP management process.
3. Implement New BP selections management process, including interview, background check, training, integration,
4. Implement BP Monitoring system: check and monitor BP behavior to comply with our requirements , corresponding actions if not meeting Siemens expectations, turnover , loyalty, exit track
5. Monitor BP to implement the Siemens business strategy and direction, by site visit coaching, annual scorecard appraisal of BP: based on their investment, growth plan, performance, storage, compliance and booking records status etc.
6. Acquire and benchmark market information concerning competitors BPs, market situation and feedback information of BP management
7. Work with regional sales/BA for BP issues handling.
Your qualifications and experiences:
Good understanding HC industry, and sales model, channel management, Due Diligence Check
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 95199
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time