HR Advisor - an excellent Opportunity to Join Siemens HR Team in Abu Dhabi
The purpose of the HR Advisor role is to identify, gather, and provide requirements to help with the development and to participate in the implementation of local HR initiatives.
The position holder will play a key role to advice / coach managers and employees on complex HR
Services, programs and policies while supporting all data management and documentation
requirements at the local level.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies
- Answers questions that require a level of professional judgment beyond the scope of AskHR e.g. contract questions
- Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship
- Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required
- Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with HR Business Partner requirements
- Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. AskHR, self-service applications)
- Implementation of HR projects and initiatives
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR relevant field or equivalent like Professional Human Resources certification
- Solid working experience in HR Field or in related HR function from similar organization set-up
- Understanding of local UAE labor law is highly important
- Customer Focus with Problem solving skills (pragmatic and compliant, analytical)
- Solid understanding HR processes and tools
- Excellent Communication skills (verbally/written)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 95207
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time