1. Generate reagent and equipment sales from business partners & direct customers to meet team business targets for the West Region
2. Sales Planning - Draw strategies, prepare offers, comparatives & make presentations in order to actively pursue selling of equipments / reagents to existing and new customers.
3.Business partner performance monitoring and control and overall management of business partners to drive the regions business (BDM) targets
4. Update Business Area on market trends and accordingly propose sales plans to increase awareness
5. Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
6. Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
7. Adhere to the various Sales Process, CRM & Quality initiatives and submit the reports on time to the BH.
8. Make mandatory visits to customers at regular interval to know their needs in order to maintain good customer relationship
9. Follow-up and collect the outstanding payments from business partners (distributors) & direct customers in order to complete the sales cycle
10. Meet contract compliance as per the Customer agreement for the current Financial year.
11. Follow-up and collect the outstanding payments from business partners (distributors) & direct customers in order to complete the sales cycle.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 8-10 years of Sales experience in Healthcare Industry
• Bachelor of Science & Technology
• Post graduate diploma in business management (Preferable)