Solution Engineer - Electrical
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Solution Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In this position the candidate will be responsible for the independent execution of task of Electrical system design (studies and calculation) of Power Plant (mainly Simple and combined cycle).
- He/She shall also be responsible for designing (specifying) the electrical equipment, technical evaluation and technical interaction with Purchasing and supplier to execute the equipment.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Experience in performing Short circuit, Load flow studies, motor starting voltage drop analysis, Earthing / Grounding Calculations.
- Designing & Engineering of Power Distribution System, Selection of Drives, Preparation of Equipment specification, Tender/Bid Evaluation, Calculation of Power Requirements , Schematic Diagrams , SLD’s Cable Scheduling , Cable Routing , Equipment Layout & Technical Co-ordination with suppliers and Client .
- Interconnection and Relay setting shall be considered added advantage.
- Conversant with International codes & standards viz IEC, NEC, IEEE, VDE.
- Basic Plant layout covering Electrical /Lighting /Grounding /Cable Tray/Security System Layouts , Transformer Yard Area, Cable Routing & Cable Scheduling for Combined Cycle/Steam Power Plant
- Estimation of Quantities for above mentioned systems
- Hands on experience in 3D Modeling environment like PDMS, AutoCad & MS Office tools will be preferred.
- 15-18 years of experience.
Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in interdisciplinary teams.
Possession and exhibition of Leadership skills shall be useful to build the career towards leadership position in mid to long term timeline.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 95236
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time