SHDM IVD Financial Analyst
|We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.|
|If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.|
a variety of financial and controlling activities in accordance with
accounting principles and corporate Guidelines/Policies to control the
organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all
relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.|
Specific responsibilities include:
• Deal with the payment application from each department, prepare and verify the supporting documents for the application, coordinate with GSS team/SFS/ Bank to ensure the release of the payment on time.
• Work with SAFE/ Bank or government authority from capital account payments with document transaction compliant check and ensure release align with project process
• Monitor the cash flow and cash balance in bank accounts, collect and provide valuable
information for cash management
• Support Finance Manager for preparing Budget/Forecast and work with cross function partner for financial guidance and report understanding and information gathering
• Collect, compile, verify, and analyse financial information then to prepare financial reports,
accounting statements and management reports with on time delivery accurately.
• Reconcile accounts, prepare journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedule
• Assistance in the risk and internal control for the SHDM and support internal/ external audit on timely basis
• Assets Management and process control, including, but not limited, CAPEX detail report
(including CIP/ Capitalizaion/ FXA management) and work closely with project team for budget and capital portion also including finance guidiance provided and ensure the accuracy of the
|This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.|
• At least 5 years working experience in Finance, Accounting prefer CAPEX/ Inventory/ banking related scope.
• Bachelor Degrees and above major in Finance or Accounting.
|Find out more about our business and ambition on Siemens Healthineers, please be free to log in our website.|
|If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：|
|May you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team: （021）3889 5000|
|Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers|
Job ID: 95237
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time