SHDM IVD Instrument Maintenance Engineer 设备维护工程师
|We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.|
|If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.|
technicians for the installation and maintenance of Siemens Advia CentaurTM
immune-assay systems used in Quality Control.
带领技术员对质量控制中使用的西门子Advia CentaurTM全自动免疫分析系统进行安 装和维护。
Responsible for maximizing the uptime of QC systems, while also achieving demanding functional requirements for precision and accuracy
Specific responsibilities include:
• Leads the most complex Engineering related activities to include data gathering,
preparation of the most complex charts, the most complex testing and troubleshooting,
assembling the most complex prototypes, documenting the most complex engineering procedures, and assisting in the most complex engineering studies
负责主导各类复杂的工程相关工作，包括但不限于数据收集（设备本身故障、测试 结果异常的数据）、准备图表和试验（针对前述故障及异常数据的图标和相关故障 排除试验等）、进行故障排除、装配样机、对工艺规程进行归档、协助进行工程相 关研究。
• Performs the most complex and technically demanding work within technical area. Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions via the application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes. Independently seeks solutions to complex and unusual problems.
• Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge of a technical or specialty area.
• May provides expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees
|This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.|
• 5+ Years job related experience.
• Typically bachelor or an Associates degree. Specialized skill or training/certification may be required .
|Find out more about our business and ambition on Siemens Healthineers, please be free to log in our website.|
|If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：|
|May you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team: （021）3889 5000|
|Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers|
Job ID: 95238
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time