SHDM IVD Project Management Specialist
|We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.|
|If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.|
this role the individual will be responsible for coordinating shanghai site
document management activities. |
Specific responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with the Walpole based Project Technical Transfer group to develop detailed Immunoassay product transfer plans to support product and production registration timelines.
• Supporting activities necessary to prepare for successful transfer of documents, test methods, manufacturing processes, etc.
• Identifying Subject Matter Experts for local element teams needed for successful assay transfer.
• Coordination of assay transfer validation activities for the site.
• Providing input into the creation of a process to coordinate with R&D, Walpole and the China site to ensure that newly developed assays are transferred successfully in the future.
|This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.|
• 3+ years of experience in GMP and CFDA regulated environment, IVD experience is must to have.
• Experience in participate at least 1 NPI/transfer product from transfer to CFDA/Manufacturing license.
• BA or BS degree.
|Find out more about our business and ambition on Siemens Healthineers, please be free to log in our website.|
|If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：|
|May you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team: （021）3889 5000|
|Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers|
Job ID: 95239
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time