Commercial Project Manager
Power Generation Services Division offers a broad spectrum of innovative
products and services, to enable our customers within the utility, oil &
gas, and industrial processing industries to achieve high reliability and
optimal performance of their rotating power equipment.
In addition to our conventional services we offer Digital Services that enable customers to create new business models and manage their risk, improve their performance and ultimately increase their profitability.
External: Project Accountant
GRIP Title: Commercial Project Manager
About the role
Responsible for the completion of all commercial/financial related tasks to contribute to the project success.
- Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
- Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Agrees targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority
- Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity
What do I need to qualify?
Minimum Bcom degree in Accounting
3 – 4 years experience focussed on Project Accounting
Good working knowledge of IFRS is essential
Must have extensive experience working on SAP (Proficiency working on this tool is essential)
Proven record of Projects within (Power, Oil and Gas)
Good communications skill.
Must be willing to travel as and when required
Job ID: 95287
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time