We are recruiting for an Order Processor on a part time basis to join our Traction Drives team based in Leeds. The purpose of this role is to organise and fulfil all required Traction Convertor spare parts orders and repair orders from the customer. You will also be required to liaise with the customer and German colleagues to ensure all orders are kept in good order and fulfilled in required time-frames.
This role is on a part time basis, 15-20 hours per week.
What are my responsibilities?
- Process repair & spares orders through our SAP order management system.
- Keep detailed and accurate logs as to what stage each order is at so that customers can be fully informed upon request.
- Engage with customers keeping them up to date with the progress of their orders & resolving any scheduling conflicts.
- Work with our Material & Logistics department to ensure timely shipping of all repair items back to Germany and to organise goods to be shipped back to the customer.
- Keep pricing lists for our services & spare parts up to date
- Resolve any part number conflicts with the customer prior to any repairs arriving at our factory.
- Take responsibility for H, S & E and ensure control measures are in place. Actively support zero harm culture.
- Participate in any continuous improvement’s activities, including workshops and discussion groups relating to quality, cost and delivery performance.
- Awareness and contribution to Company targets in relation to quality, cost and delivery.
- Assist, support and promote 5’s activities within the production area.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Excellent communication skills are a must and the ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people is essential.
- Organisational skills & attention to detail are essential
- Previous experience with SAP is highly desirable
- Previous order management experience is highly desirable
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
If you are successful in your application you will receive a new contract detailing the standard terms, conditions and benefits associated with this role. Please note that this may impact any existing entitlements to legacy terms.
Please note that it is Siemens policy for all employees to inform their line manager when formally applying for a new role within Siemens.
Job ID: 95294
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Part-time