Project Manager (Compressor) 项目经理 - 压缩机
What are my responsibilities?
· Overall responsible for the project execution and the project result in terms of QHSE, time and budget, in line with the contract, relevant organization rules, guidelines and process descriptions from project release to achievement of PAC.
· Management of the Project Execution Team.
· Joint work with Commercial Project Manager for the financial results of the project.
· Risk & opportunity management in the project.
· Act as the main focus for the customer and focal point for the project for the customers and company management.
· Manages the Project Execution Team and acts as a decision maker between departments related to project issues.
· Initiates and ensures the transfer and filing of relevant contractual data towards the Project Execution Team (meetings, order document, schedules, communication lines, order variations, specifications, etc.).
· Initiates and performs risk assessment/ opportunity on the project and issues a detailed project plan/ report.
· Initiates, performs and reports the monitoring of the project progress with respect to QHSE, time and costs.
· Implements and authorizes changes in contract and scope of supply and authorizes major deviation in design, schedule and budget.
· Responsible for signing-off all invoices raised on contracts. Without signing-out no payment will be effected.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 3~5 years work experiences in a multinational company as PM.
- Bachelor degree or above in compressor or equipment/mechanical related background.
- Good knowledge on MS Office software.
- Good communication skill, coordination skill, influence skill and team work sprite.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent English & Chinese skill both for oral and writing.
What else do I need to know?
The Power and Gas Division offers a broad spectrum of products and solutions for environmentally-compatible and resource-saving power generation, using fossil or renewable fuels for efficient energy production and the reliable transport of oil and gas. Customers are utilities, independent power producers, engineering, procurement, and construction (EPCs) companies and industrial customers e.g. the oil and gas industry.
Job ID: 95334
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time