Content Marketing & Community Manager (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You drive the digital transformation of communication with focus on a positive user experience, consistent customer journeys, user engagement, content optimization, and share of buzz in social media
- Furthermore you develop compelling and engaging content marketing campaigns with a focus on data-driven storytelling
- Project management including budgeting, timing, monitoring and controlling is a part of your job. You work in global and interdisciplinary project teams, in an agile project management setup
- You identify and leverage trends in online marketing: trend scouting, preparation and arrange relevant platforms, supervision and execution of activities
- In addition you create and manage communities around core topics, consisting of key stakeholders from communications and business
- In addition you connect internal communities with the external influencers community to drive thought leadership and business impact
- You enable experts and C-level to become influencers for their topics; train and consult business on content marketing and social media use
- Conversation and crisis management: early stage identification of communications opportunities and trending topics; conversation and statement provisioning according to issue management and crisis process
- Furthermore you are responsible for the analysis and reporting: definition and monitoring of KPIs, social media monitoring, analysis and interpretation of data & creation of management summaries
- A Bachelor degree is required, highly preferred in fields of Communication, Journalism/Media or Marketing
- Hence you have minimum 8 years of experience in content marketing & social media strategy, communication activities, campaigns and monitoring
- Besides you have experience in community building and conversation management
- You have minimum 4 years of experience managing global projects
- You are familiar with Asset Management, Web-Content-Management, SEO, Web-Analysis and Web-Tracking, User-driven Content Delivery and Targeting, New Media
- In Addition you have a strong data-driven approach and analytics capabilities
- Furthermore you have strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a varied workload with high quality and result-oriented focus
- Working experience in similar industry is a plus
- You have the ability to work with a virtual team
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Eremit.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 95352
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time