Global Mobility Specialist
We are Global Mobility Department, which is part of Siemens Shared Service Centre. Our responsibilities include great variety of activities related to international relocations of employees and administrative support of business trips.
Our team support travels and cross-border businesses in EMEA region. We communicate with travellers, support their HR departments, create documents, feed data to various systems and analyze compliace risk
Does it sound interesting?
Join our team as Global Mobility Specialist!
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- drive and coordinate the global mobility process, communicate with allinvolved parties (employees, local HR partner, business units etc.), provide them consultancy
- provide administrative support in the area of international short term assignments worldwide with focus on immigration, tax and social security area for our customers in EMEA region
- ensure the correct data entry in the internal travel tool, maintain their completeness and accuracy
- deliver documents related to company travel assignments (e.g. contracts, visa documents, welcome emails, reports)
- support delegates with assignment related questions
You can look forward to:
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- our system of in-company training and education
- daily use of languages
- friendly team
What we expect from you:
- high school/university degree
- fluent English, any other language is an advantage
- previous experience from Shared Services, Customer Support or Supportive Services environment is a plus
- intercultural sensitivity, excellent communication skills
- analytical thinking
- to be self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented person
- ability to work independently, very good time management and prioritization skills
- good MS Office skills
We grant you proper training and support, as well as the possibility to grow your work experience.
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices
Job ID: 95354
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time