Project Procurement Manager
Project Procurement Manager, Siemens Osakeyhtiö
We are looking for a Project Procurement Manager at Siemens Osakeyhtiö, Energy Management Division in Espoo.
Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Business is rapidly changing with digitalization opening variety of new solutions and services which are more eco-friendly, user-specific and also economical.
We are around 100 employees in Energy Management team in Finland and Baltic. With us you can impact the world we live in.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Project Procurement Manager, you are responsible for integrating procurement in the project management process and project teams at an early involvement during sales phase. You are coordinating all procurement activities in the sales and execution phase of medium sized projects within Energy Management. In more details this means establishing and maintaining preferred supplier lists and introducing procurement/sourcing strategies targeting maximum contribution to the operating result under the consideration of product/ service availability and quality.
You will be defining and implementing commodity and pooling strategies for the Baltic supplier market, especially for the material fields Electrical Installation, Civil and Steel. In addition, you will support the Nordic Procurement Organization with reporting/controlling activities and execute analyses to support management decisions for Energy Management Nordics.
What we would expect from you?
- Academic Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics.
- Knowledge in the fields of civil, installation or steel would be beneficial
- Proven procurement/sourcing experience (preferably in project business)
- Solid knowledge of contract management, commercial management and quality aspects
- Advanced experience with MS Office package, spreadsheet analysis skills
- Proven track record in Commodity Management in an international context
- Capability to negotiate and to operate in different cultures
- Self-starting individual performer with ability to manage and influence cross functional teams
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
What do we offer?
You will become part of an open and dynamic culture, where professional and personal development are at the top of the agenda. We offer you a challenging position in an international environment and possibility to work flexible. In this role you will play a central role in the organization and when communicating with our sub-suppliers and stakeholders.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Niklas Grönroos, tel. +358 50325 2685 for further details on Wednesday 16.1.2019 between 08:00-16:00.
Send us your application as soon as possible, but latest by 25.1.2019. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis during application period.
Job ID: 95362
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time