Control Systems Project Management Summer Placement
How do you shape the future through engineering?
We are looking for the decision-makers of tomorrow, talented undergraduates to take on new challenges in one of the leading engineering and technology companies in the world. We want summer placement students ready to help Siemens over 3 months to shape entire industries, cities and even countries in our mainline rail automation department, a part of Siemens Mobility Limited.
With unprecedented level of investment, there has never been a better time to gain experience in the rail industry.
The role is based at our London Euston office.
We are looking for bright, inquisitive students who want to make a difference.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist Project Manager with management of multiple projects
- Shadow engineers with work in office and on-site
- Involvement in project meetings
- Producing project documentation
- Working as part of a larger team to deliver a project
- Studying for a degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or other engineering based subjects.
- A willingness to learn and ability to innovate.
- Strong sense of safety.
- Strong and effective communicator across peer group within the company and customers.
Job ID: 95392
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time