Siemens Mobility is looking for an HR Administrator to join the HR Administration team in Poole. You will be responsible to provide excellent customer service through working as the first point of contact for our centralised HR function, handling queries and processing HR casework. You will partner with other departments and function to resolve queries and help action requests
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide professional and consistent first line support to users on
all rules based queries, including contract issues, policies, procedures
and processes, pensions and other areas. Own the relationship and query
between the enquirer and HR and to educate and promote the benefits of
self service through the Employee Services Portal / Self Service Tools as
and when available.
- Escalate and/or forward tickets for more complex requests or
enquiries to the appropriate expert team, ensuring clear ownership of case
management at all stages through to resolution for the customer.
- Provide professional and courteous service while ensuring problem
resolution and customer satisfaction. Deliver and promote superior service
in handling problems and complaints.
- Responsible for efficient processing of casework ensuring data
quality through accurately logging and data input of all cases in an
internal database, SAP HR and all other associated systems and IT tools.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training
programmes in support of new technologies, procedures and customer service
initiatives and enhancements.
- Upskill in various topics in the Employee Life Cycle, ie from
recruitment and Onboarding to leaving
- Be flexible in performance of other duties as assigned by the team leader or manager as and when required
- Build your own effective relationships with HR colleagues and other
business stakeholders to understand their requirements, sharing your
knowledge and experience within the team.
- Challenge processes and look for opportunities for continuous
improvement in processes, ensuring process notes are up to date and
compliant, eg with requirements of GDPR. Champion topics by
up-skilling and becoming a point of contact for your team
- Analyse and resolve technical system queries and error reports, sharing
knowledge and training colleagues as required
- Work in a way that develops team working, and act in a partnership with our customers to deliver efficient and effective support.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- A demonstrable understanding of HR Administration and HR Advisory processes
- Passion for customer service excellence
- Team player
- Understanding and promotion of the Shared Service environment
- Understanding of support requirements aligned to differing business cultures, policies and processes
- Working knowledge of HR administrative information systems (preferably SAP) would be desirable
- Workflow Management System
- Knowledge Management System
- Contact Centre Telephony
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 95414
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time