Financial Reporting Analyst - Budget Control & Cash Flow Management
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of financial budgeting, forecasting, and BU reporting is undertaken accurately and in a timely manner.
- Undertaking detailed financial analysis and commentary on performances (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) versus targets, cost controlling and quarterly audit support.
- Ensure the financial figures reported in Esprit and Dash are accurate and consistent with Spiridon and reflect current reporting requirements of the depth structures, giving transparency to the financial reporting.
- Control and monitor business process for efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure the compliance with Siemens FRG, local GAAP requirement, and adherence to internal control (RIC).
- Understand, implement and continuously optimize processes to improve overall efficiency. Comply with all requirements and correct operations under legal, fiscal and fiduciary aspects.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or others related fields
- 3+ years working experience in Commercial or Finance/ Business Controlling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical skill
- Good understanding and practical experience of accounting principles including budgeting, month end processes, and periodic financial work
- Ability to work closely with all disciplines within the business and explain financial data to non finance professionals.
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Experienced SAP user.
Job ID: 95473
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time