Executive/Sr. Executive - Order Management
Executive/Sr. Executive - Order Management/Execution (AIS/GIS)
Can you help us shape the future through world class manufacturing? We’re looking for hardworking individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our business development team and work at the state of the art of products impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We make real what matters
- This role requires good engineering knowledge in AIS/GIS/CB.
- Responsible for all engineering approvals for Energy Management Transmission Product orders. Getting approvals and addressing all execution issues with major customer s like PGCIL, NTPC, Utilities etc.
- UOV monitoring and planning for execution with duly clearance from customers, regional sales team.
- Good knowledge in handling major EPCs in region for contract closing in line with contractual terms and conditions. Raise flag in advance for orders going in LD for identified customers.
- Completing inspection as per given plan and ensure timely dispatch clearance from customers Support BU in obtaining DIs and PIDIs on time.
What you need to make real what matters
- You should be a graduate/post graduate in Electrical engineering, have sufficient product knowledge and 3 to 5 years of industry experience.
- You should have Strong strategic planning, negotiation, customer intimacy, interpersonal skills, pro activeness, strong decision-making, ownership mindset and soft skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple disciplines at a time.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD and SAP.
This role is based at Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 95474
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time