Werkstudent (m/w/divers) Cyber Security
Job ID: 95502
Organization: Corporate Technology
Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- Start your new year in our team with 10 - 15 working hours per week and support us in identification, observing an interpretation of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Data from Cyber Security field
- We are looking forward your help in Data Collection field and Data Analytics Systems
- Are you interested in Security Threats? Great! Support us with analyses and create Threat Research Reports. Just keep us updated
- You get the chance to be part of the identification and analyses of trends and patterns from the sourced data
- Finally: You get great inside views in the quality- and relevance saving of data analyses
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Your ticket to us is an ongoing Bachelor or Master in the field of computer science, mathematics, information science, electrical engineering or similar
- Enlighten us with your knowledge in IT-Security, Data-/Trend analyses and Threat Intelligence
- Now show us your fluent English skills and send us your CV!
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 17-1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Nicole Schwippl.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 95502
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time