IT Infrastructure Incident Manager (m/f)
Information Technology is core to our future. Be part of this change.
At the Siemens
Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow. Technology
advances almost every day. As one of our IT specialists, you can help us find
new ways of utilizing it so that businesses can work more efficiently and
effectively. Whether it’s supporting the digitalization journey and new
data-based business models or developing best-in-class security systems to keep
customer details safe from cyber-attacks.
What are my responsibilities?
- • Ensuring the Incident and Problem Management processes in the DC as well as regular reporting on the process status to the management.
- • Derivation and control of the implementation of measures.
- • Definition and documentation of the process steps and responsibilities in coordination with the process owner from the DC management as well as execution of training courses.
- • Standardization of the processes in charge.
- • Coordination of the process implementation with the higher-level Siemens processes, as well as definition of the implementation of the processes in Service Now
- • Ensuring the administration of theDC Realms in Service Now.
- • Coordination of changes and service times.
- • Managing of the Siemens Major Incident Process inDC and the measures resulting from a Major Incident.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- • Experience in Process definition with ITIL Methodology.
- • Process modulation and documentation.
- • IT Department organizational structure and culture.
- • Ability to create a collaborative environment and deliver a consensus agreement with key IT personnel.
- • Authority to manage exceptions as required.
- • ITIL Foundation.
- • ITIL Transition, Operations or Continual Service Improvement is a plus.
- • Ability to capture process requirements and translate them into a process document
- • Ability to write well.
- • Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must.
- • German is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 95510
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time