Sr.Executive/Executive - Procurement
Are you a highly competent and collaborative, Procurement and logistical expert with validated results-oriented experience in electrical transmission product industry? If so, we cannot wait to welcome you to join us, we are based in MIDC Waluj, Aurangabad district, Maharashtra, INDIA.
We make real what matters
Here is what you will be doing in this meaningful, challenging, dynamic and satisfying role:
- The role will include the procurement of Class A, B, C components which includes Casting, sheet metal, machining, fabrication components, mechanical/electrical assemblies etc.
- Check purchasing requisition in SAP system/released demands, release and follow up purchase order to meet production demand and delivery demand.
- Responsible for coordination with Overseas Vendor, pre-alert checking and follow up with CHA for timely custom clearance.
- Monitor material supply situation and take actions to continuously improve supplier’s performance to optimize supply chain.
- Assist QM/Stores for returning unqualified goods and handle replace and claim issue.
- International logistics Management according to corporate guidelines.
- Inventory Management: PVO Analysis, ABC Components identification and analysis, finding options for slow moving and project surplus components salvaging etc.
- Support supplier management (selection/ qualification, evaluation, auditing, development) to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain
- Support localization strategies, such as scheduling, make or buy decisions by taking commercial, technical and quality requirements into account
What you need to make real what matters
- You have bachelor’s in engineering/Diploma (Mechanical/production/Electrical) with 3 – 5 years’ experience in purchasing.
- You have good knowledge of supplier management and supply chain.
- You are familiar with MRP Principle, SAP knowledge (MM module). international logistics and custom clearance process.
- You have good communication skill and team work spirit along with active collaboration skills with in the team
- You are familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, and have good ability of data analysis.
This role is based at Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 95515
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time