Executive Assistant to CIO
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organization, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
· Overall responsibility, organization and coordination of the CIO's diary
· Complete travel management incl. all bookings, meeting coordination, expenses
· Prioritizing and dealing with the CIO's emails and other daily topics
· Organization of international workshops and conferences in USA, Asia and Europe as well as preparation of IT management meetings incl. follow-up of action items and organization of IT Townhall meetings
· Initiation and realization of internal communication activities such as IT-lunches with CIO and his employees, newsletter and department surveys
· Webmaster for the IT Intranet and Social Media Platforms
· Managerial responsibility for the team of assistants in the IT back office as well as the commercial apprentice
· Development, design, support and maintenance ot IT SharePoints
Your skills and experience
· Commercial Business school diploma, KV or equivalent and/or Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
· 3 or more years of experience in related field
· Effective communication skills and good customer service skills are very important
· Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds
· Dynamic and accountable way of working with a mindset of thinking ahead
· Strong MS Office skills
· Ability to be pro-active and involved in executive business dealings
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in German and English
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at .
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal .
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 95522
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either