Higher Apprenticeship - Electrical Engineering
- You are a naturally curious person and you want to expand your skill set across engineering
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; and you’re looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You always have an eye on tomorrow, with us, you’ll be laying the groundwork for exciting innovations influencing the future of energy management.
- You enjoy working with highly skilled colleagues from around the world
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions to diverse challenges.
- You will have achieved or be on track to achieve 3 A-levels or equivalent at grade B or above in maths and a science
- You will have at least 5 GCSE's including maths and english language at grade 5(C) or above.
- Lead digitalization key business areas here at Siemens together with our customers
- Focus on areas that will shape the future designing electrical systems and products
- Become part of a highly skilled team and work closely with our engineers to create groundbreaking solutions
- Join a community of like minded engineers, maintaining professional and technical knowledge to stay at the forefront of innovation.
Job ID: 95548
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time