Job title: Higher Apprenticeship - Business Improvement
Duration: 3 years
Are you interested in being part of a dynamic team in a thriving modern business?
Do you get satisfaction from making processes more user friendly and efficient?
Do you want a role where no two days are the same?
Then our apprenticeship in Business Process improvement is for you!
Our apprenticeship offers the chance to develop skills in business improvement across a wide variety of projects which aim to make processes more efficient, cost effective and simpler for our customers and employees. As part of the role, you’ll become fully accredited in “Lean Six Sigma” (a recognized methodology for running business improvement projects) and will lead your own improvement projects.
Throughout these projects you’ll learn how to use data to analyse a process, conduct root cause analysis, and use a wide variety of process mapping methods. In addition to this, you’ll learn about why personal skills are so important in change management activities, with particular focus on communications and stakeholder engagement, how to build effective project teams and coaching. Throughout the entire learning process you’ll be coached and mentored by a team of experienced practitioners, whom you will have the opportunity to shadow during some of their more complex projects.
At the end of the apprenticeship you will have established yourself as a business improvement expert with formal accreditation in Lean Six Sigma, as well as a portfolio of successfully delivered projects.
- You are a naturally curious person and you want to expand your skill set across business improvement
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; and you’re looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy working with highly skilled colleagues from around the world
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions to diverse challenges.
- You will have achieved or be on track to achieve 3 A-levels or equivalent at grade B or above in a social science, economics or business studies.
- You will have at least 5 GCSE's including maths and english language at grade 5(C) or above.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 95550
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time