Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational struc-ture, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Join our team as a “Financial Analyst (m/f/d) – SISW” in our office in Cologne.
Reporting to the Germany Zone Head of Controlling based in the UK (but operationally/day-to-day management to the current Services’ controller based in Cologne).
- Responsible for the Germany Zone Services monthly closing, forecasting and reporting and SRC deep dive inputs
- Assist the Germany Zone Service VP with a range of operational support to include:
- Coordinate the development and “publishing” of the monthly and quarterly metrics and analytics
- Attend and support the VP Germany Zone with country service review calls and meetings
- Provide ad hoc services analytics as required
- Undertake specific finance orientated projects as required
- Provide a yearly review and update of all country service standard costs
- Work with Germany Zone VP services and Vertical controllers to co-ordinate and deliver a Germany Zone annual financial plan
- Work with Corp Services and Reporting functions to represent Germany Zone in a variety of topics including:
- Transfer Pricing process
- Planning Model
- General topics defined by Global Services Controller & Management
- Periodically attend the regular CSS/PSA Super User meetings to help improve and standardize services admin processes as required
- Act as focal point for Country Service managers with finance orientated queries
- Support to increase Services Margin % by highlighting areas of improvement
- Work with PMO to ensure Project data is “clean enough” for automated fixed price project reporting and support in light of basic commercial project management questions
- Attend and contribute to the Global PSA Reporting Team calls to standardise reporting function globally including:
- Services SASP (=Standalone Selling Price)
- Cross charging reporting (cost + and Intra company)
- Contribute to PSA Global definition and development, including
- Contractor management process
- Backlog reporting and analysis
- Reporting enhancements
- Alignment of PSA and reporting in SAP
- Creation of services analytics, SRC preparation, operational reporting (utilization, NCC etc.) and reporting pack for German Zone
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- several years of relevant education/ work experience in Finance
- Experience/affinity in using software tools like Hyperion, PSA/Financial Force, SFDC, Busi-ness Warehouse, SAP and Dynasight
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact across domain expertise boundaries, ca-pable to support regular customer interaction
- Fluent in English and German
- Additional functional experience: Understanding the Customer, Agile Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Business Plan and Strategy Development, People Management
What more do I need to know?
Siemens PLM Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engi-neering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organiza-tional structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Markus Kies, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.