I.T Support Engineer
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will involve in new set-up and maintenance of Siemens Healthineers developed applications
- You will provide both remote and onsite support including troubleshooting and resolution
- You will actively interact with customers and business process owners
- You will be responsible to resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the healthcare informatics domain
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong analytics and technical troubleshooting skills
- You are competent in SQL and Windows Server
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English
- You possess strong project management and personal organization skills
- You have experience in Agile methodology
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 95591
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time