Are you an experienced Sales Executive, Business Development Manager or Account Manager looking for the next step in your career, an outgoing Engineer or Technician looking to move into a sales role, or an Internal Sales person looking to make to move into frontline sales? If so then Siemens could have the opportunity that you’ve been looking for.
Due to business growth over the next 12 months we are looking to talk to dynamic and motivated individuals who would be interested in sales positions based in Victoria and NSW. Reporting to the National Sales Manager your primary function is to achieve growth and profit targets for the company by identifying and developing business with specifiers, consultants and end users in conjunction with solution partners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Support existing partners and clients to expand their businesses.
• Expand and develop relationships with key industry stakeholders including builders, System integrators, electrical and mechanical contractors, consultants and key national accounts.
• Identify companies for possible partnership.
• Plan, schedule and deliver events to consultants and end users.
• Take responsibility for all customer activities ensuring a timely and positive outcome
• Perform sales administration tasks such as forecasting and reporting, pipeline management, CRM management etc.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a sales and/or technical background, ideally in automation, electrical or mechanical disciplines. You must be able to communicate effectively and be able to build strong relationships at all levels internally and within customer organisations.
Siemens offer a rewarding team environment, multiple career paths, commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.