What are my responsibilities?
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
· Checking and invoice verification
· Checking and posting for deposit without PO (e.g. bidding, etc)
· Duty and freight
· Block and unblock invoice
· Account clearing - auto and manual
· Vendor balance confirmation
· Prepare payment list for 3rd party vendors
· KPI related report and Audit related report preparing
· Month end closing
· Customer communication & Clarification
· Issue resolving within Team
· Project supporting;
· Maintain / improve USI;
· Productivity improvement;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· At least over 2~3 years working experience in AP function related preferred;
· Familiar with ERP system (SAP preferred)
· Accounting principle of revenue (IFRS) & Finance in Siemens
· China GTS invoice regulation
· SVAT regulation
· SOA requirement
· Basic understanding of continuous quality improvement process, method and tools
· Basic understanding of Continuous Improvement/Lean Management –Process Management
· Quick response对新的会计指导方针及时反馈并跟踪
· Attention to detail注重细节,养成复核的行为习惯
· Analytical thinking分析问题跟踪,优先排序
· Good communication skill and Team spirit 团队合作
· Customer orientation and service attitude
· Intermediate oral and written English skill
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
About CF R FSS
FSS provides support services to all Siemens Entities. The FSS portfolio consists of Accounting & Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, and specialized regional expertise-based services. FSS ensures the delivery of services at competitive and benchmarked price and service levels based on agreed performance/quality levels and cost reduction (savings) targets.
About Siemens in China:
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in efficient power generation and power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 – September 30, 2016), Siemens generated revenue of €6.44 billion in China, with around 31,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 95634
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time