Intern, Process Analyst
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- Then come in and join our global team as Intern, Process Analyst to experience working in the Project Management Team. A minimum commitment of 6 months is required for this internship (Ideally March – August 2019).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be working on a global standardization project (PM @ SHS framework)
- You will consolidate, create and map current business process to the new framework
- You will engage with other stakeholders to perform your job e.g. Quality & Technology Department
- You may be assigned to support in projects to improve quality or/and business
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.sg/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You possess a Degree in Business Studies / Administration or
- You are and undergraduate who is keen to do an internship is welcome to apply
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Access or any other reporting tool)
Your personality and skills:
- You have a keen attention to details with superb organization skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 95645
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time